Sell your books at both of our locations seven days a week. There are specific buying hours at each location. If you have several boxes, please make sure to arrive at least a half hour before the buying counter closes, and you may consider calling ahead.
If you have a larger number of books, we may be able to come to you. Please inquire with the used book buyers in the stores.
We require current picture ID from sellers, including:
- State Issued Drivers License
- State Issued Identification Card
- Military ID
Each location buys based on their current stock and needs at the time that you bring the books in. We only buy books we feel we can resell. Offers we make for books will be based on current resale value.
While we can never say for sure what we will take on a particular day, there are a few things that we don’t buy:
- Books in a condition we cannot resell
- Encyclopedia sets after 1930
- Outdated textbooks
- Readers’ Digest condensed books
- Herlequin series romance and series westerns
- We are more likely to buy genre fiction paperbacks than hardcovers.
For any further questions, please contact the used book buyers in the stores.